The Karate Kid 2.0 is our entry level random orbital polisher designed from the ground up. Featuring an 8mm throw with a standard 5” backing pad, this polisher is perfect for correcting and polishing. The M8 female screw on the shaft of the polisher also provides the flexibility to mount smaller backing plates (3'/ 4').
Dual action random orbital polisher rotates through the momentum created by the high speed orbital motion. As there is no direct link between the rotations and orbit, this makes dual action random orbital polishers the safest tools to use for beginners but also enables effective paint correction.
- Rubberised grips
- NSK bearings
- Compact & precise 8mm throw to get you through tight spots and angles
- 900 Watts of power for paint correction, polishing and waxing applications
- 2500 - 6800 O.P.M.
- 6 levels of speed including soft start capability
- Easy to use, great for beginners and experts alike
- Quality tested for professional use results
PREMIUM PACK INCLUSIONS:
- Karate Kid 2.0 DA Random Orbital Polisher 8mm
- 5" backing plate with M8 Male Screw
- 5.5" Microfibre Pad (Cutting / Polishing)
- Allen/Hex key
- Spare motor washers
- Handle attachment
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturers Warranty (12 months)