GRM-1000 digital gloss meter is used to measure the specular reflection of glossy surfaces such as stone & tile, auto body, printed media, polished surfaces and much more. The single 60 degrees incidence angle is used for gloss measurement on many surfaces such as floor tiles, painted metal, plastics and composites, windows and glass.
Operation is simple. Press the 'measure' key and a light beam is directed to the test surface and reflected back into the receiver for a gloss reading. The result is displayed in Gloss Units (GU) for analysis of the specular reflection. The higher the result, the more gloss a surface has.
* All intelligent design, rapid measurement.
* With voltage under voltage indication function.
* During operation will be issued a prompt tone.
* Accurate measurement, good repetitiveness.
* Use USB data output and RS-232 data output with connection PC.
* Provide Bluetooth™ data output choice.
Measuring Angles 60°
Measuring range 0.1--200GU
Error < ± 1.2GU
Accuracy ±1.0 gloss unit ( against reference standard )
Repeatability ±0.5 GU(0 ... 99.9)
Measuring area 7x14mm ellipse
Data memorized 254 groups
Relative Humidity No more than 85%
Size 136x44x78 mm
Power supply Built-in 3.7V lithium Battery(rechargeable)
Weight 350g (Including Batteries)
Standard Accessories Main unit
Holder with calibration standard
Optic cleaning cloth
Optional accessories USB Data Output
RS232 data output
Bluetooth data output