With the Clay Bar and the corresponding Cleansing Extract you can free your paint from stubborn dirt particles.
- 100g Clay Bar
- 250ml Cleansing Extract
Place Clay Bar in water after use.
- Safe and gentle against stubborn dirt: Gently remove brake dust, fly remains, tar splashes and tree resins without damaging the paint or surface.
- Also suitable for windscreens and chrome: Not only paint can be cleaned with the Clay Bar, but also residues on glass and chrome surfaces (e.g. on vintage cars) can be removed effortlessly.
- Lubricant for cleaning Clay Bar: specially designed for use with Clay Bar, the product creates a protective lubricating film that prevents surface scratches when using the clay bar
- Spray Cleaning Extract generously onto the paint area.
- Knead the Clay Bar well and shape it into a handy rectangle.
- Erase the stubborn dirt residues without pressure and in longitudinal movements
- Buff off the treated surface with a microfibre cloth.
- The Clay Bar can also be used on chrome and glass surfaces.