Our Premium Carnauba Wax in the ideal size to get to know.
- 300 ml Spray Shine
- Buffing Towel 60 x 40 cm
- Wood spatula
- Wax Spit
- 30 g Premium Carnauba Wax
Buffing Towel washable up to 60°C (without fabric softener)
Wax Applicator Pad washable up to 60°C (without fabric softener)
- The ideal gift for car enthusiasts: Every car enthusiast who enjoys a well-kept vehicle will be delighted with this high-quality product set, which not only shows style but also convinces in terms of quality!
- Product set to get to know: With the wax sample size you can test without much risk whether the wax fits to your car care routine without having to buy a 200gr jar on "good luck" directly.
- Noble and high quality packaging: Not only the product quality must be convincing, but also the way of presentation. That's why our product sets are packed in elegant boxes, ideal as a gift for car enthusiasts - or for yourself.
- Unbeatable package price: high-quality carnauba waxes and care products are an investment. With this promotion set you get to know the first products of your new car care routine at a reasonable price.
- Spray the Spray Shine onto the paint
- Buff off the residue with a microfibre cloth.
- Alternatively, you can apply the Spray Shine on the cloth and then treat the surface.
Premium Carnauba Wax
- Wash and clean the paint before applying PREMIUM CARNAUBA WAX. Depending on the condition of the paint, polishing of the paint is recommended.
- Make sure that there are no water residues on the paint.
- Use the enclosed wooden spatula to remove a spatula tip of wax from the jar and apply it to the Wax Applicator Pad as if you were greasing a loaf of bread.
- Spread the wax on the surface in circular movements and without pressure. A thin film of wax is completely sufficient! Make sure that the wax is applied evenly.
- Allow the wax to work in for approx. 30-40 minutes and then buff it off with a Buffing Towel. Take care not to apply too much pressure and turn and re-fold the cloth several times to remove the wax more quickly.
- After polishing out the paint, we recommend that the vehicle is placed in the sun for 1-2h to allow the carnauba crystals to harden optimally.