The professional polish for heavily used paints, with a high gloss level and a removal rate of P1000.
- Highest product performance: XCUT Polish promises fast and convincing results, with optimum wipeability after polishing.
- Highly effective against severe paint defects: With the right pad, the high-purity alumina powder produces an outstanding polishing performance (so-called "cut"), especially on heavily weathered car paintwork, without dusting or damaging the paint.
- Without fillers and silicones: The XCUT polish series convinces with strong performance without filling or concealing existing scratches. We do without silicone oils and fillers. What you see is what you get!
- One-step results: The innovative and revolutionary technology makes it possible to perform several polishing steps with only one product and one polishing pad. This way you can eliminate severe paint defects right up to the finish with just one polishing step.
- Apply four pea-sized portions of XCUT 1000 to a medium-hard polishing wheel.
- First, polish the lacquer surface without pressure at the lowest level.
- Increase the speed to medium and apply a little pressure depending on the scratches.
- Next, polish at highest level without pressure.
- Buff off the polish residues with a microfibre cloth without pressure.