The professional polish for medium to heavy-duty defects, with an extremely high degree of gloss and a removal rate of P2000.
- Highest product performance: XCUT Polish promises fast and convincing results, with optimum wipeability after polishing.
- Highly effective against paint defects: With the right pad, the high-purity alumina powder produces an outstanding polishing performance (so-called "cut"), especially for medium paint defects, without stressing or damaging the paint.
- Without fillers and silicones: The XCUT polish series convinces with strong performance without filling or concealing existing scratches. We do without silicone oils and fillers. What you see is what you get!
- One-step results: The innovative and revolutionary technology makes it possible to perform several polishing steps with only one product and one polishing pad. This way you can eliminate severe paint defects right up to the finish with just one polishing step.
- Apply four pea-sized portions of XCUT 2000 to a medium-hard polishing pad.
- First, polish the paint surface without pressure at the lowest level.
- Then increase the speed to medium and apply a little pressure depending on the scratches.
- Next, polish at highest level without pressure.
- Buff off the polish residues with a microfibre cloth without using pressure.