Take a Sensei home for a fraction of the cost to tackle that odd job or just to try out paint correction before getting a polisher for yourself!
Do note that all consumables including compounds, foam & microfibre pads are not included in the lease (refer to the inclusions below). Feel free to call on us for any recommendations for consumables, alternatively feel free to browse on CarPro / Scholl Concepts / Menzerna range available on our site.
*Note on checkout that the full amount including deposit will be taken out and refund of balance will be paid out once the polisher has been received and assessed to be in the condition it was in on dispatch. Any damage noted to the polisher will be deducted from the deposit.
- The polisher and all contents that came with the unit are to be packed in the same box / satchel and returned the following day after the end of lease with tracking number provided to us when dropped off.
- This must be done so by 11am on the following day. Any returns booked in after this time will incur a penalty of $10 a day up until the return is made.
- Lease period commences from the day parcel is received at the delivery address and ends at the time the tracking information is generated during the return process.
- All shipping costs shall be covered by the customer including any returns. unless they are picked up / dropped off physically to our physical store address.
Click here for more info on leasing options.
Introducing our newest polisher, the Sensei range of Dual Action Random Orbital Polishers.
With the most powerful motor at 1000W, improved counterweight balance for reduced vibration and higher oscillations per minute, the Sensei polisher has been designed from the ground up with the professional detailer in mind.
Improving on the already impressive Miyagi, we have sought to improve the ergonomics of the polisher by further improving vibration levels to minimise detailer fatigue with prolonged use. Increased power and higher OPMs enable you to quickly and safely achieve desired levels of paint correction within a shorter time frame.
Seeing is believing. The Sensei is ready to revolutionise the detailing industry by bringing unparalleled levels of quality at unbeatable value.
Remember, if its not good enough to be used on our cars, its not good enough to be used on yours.
- Rapid paint levelling
- Effective paint correction and sealant application
- Professional detailing
- Variable Speed Control Module
- Soft Start Functionality
- Ergonomically Designed for both LH / RH use
- 21mm throw (orbit)
- Removeable handle
- Interchangeable backing plate for versatility
- ON/OFF Switch Lock
- 4 meter power lead for added convenience
- Extra powerful & reliable 1000W motor and bearings for heavy duty use
- CE Certified
- Minimal vibration and enhanced stability to enable prolonged use with minimal fatigue.
- Power - 1000 Watt, 50Hz
- 240V Electrical Connection
- 5 Amps Current Draw
- Weight 2.7kg
- 1800-4800 O.P.M. (Oscillations Per Minute)
- The Sensei 21mm DARO Polisher
- 5" & 6" Backing Plate
- Allen Key & Spare Motor Brushes
- Handle attachment (can be mounted on either sides of the DA polisher)
- Instruction manual (English)
*Please note that we recommend 6" pads to be used with the 5" backing plate and 7" pads be used with the 6" backing plate*