- Innovative car wax with 40 Vol.%Brazilian Grade One carnauba wax, additionally enriched with PTFE *
- The proverbial PTFE* pan effect creates a sophisticated protective shield on the paintwork
- The combination of a high carnauba content and PTFE* creates a highly reflective, super-smooth protective shield
- Particularly recommended for automobiles in everyday's life that are exposed to the elements
- A 200 ml wax lasts for 10 to 20 applications
- Leaves no white residueneither on rubbers nor badges or body gaps
Important: Prior to the first application, the finish must be pretreated with Paint Rubber (clay bar) and Cleaner Fluid Regular so that the wax can permanently bond to the paint surface.
The art of a composition
Carnauba Waxes are nothing new. As early as the 19th century, waxes were made from 100% carnauba wax. Their disadvantage was the low durability, because a 100% pure carnauba wax can be rubbed off with a bare finger. The Swissvax secret of its exceptionally long-lasting carnauba formulations lies in the mixture of carnauba wax with other waxes, fruit oil extracts as well as a production technology that takes several hours using double-walled microparticles (so-called micro-incapsulation).
Wax tin for wax tin made by hand
Even today the Swissvax carnauba waxes are made and filled wax tin for wax tin in our manufactory exclusively by hand. The high-quality and complicated formulations do not allow for an industrial production.
* What is PTFE?
PTFE resin (polytetrafluoroethylene) belongs to the class of paraffinic polymers in which hydrogen is,
to a part or completely, replaced by fluorides. The original PTFE resin was invented in 1938 by DuPont
and baptized by the name Teflon. PTFE has an extraordinary resistance against chemicals and has
one of the lowest coefficients of friction of all materials known to us today.