We’ve researched, listened, developed and innovated.
Introducing our newest polisher, the Sensei range of Dual Action Random Orbital Polishers.
With the most powerful motor at 1000W, improved counterweight balance for reduced vibration and higher oscillations per minute, the Sensei polisher has been designed from the ground up with the professional detailer in mind.
Improving on the already impressive Miyagi, we have sought to improve the ergonomics of the polisher by further improving vibration levels to minimise detailer fatigue with prolonged use. Increased power and higher OPMs enable you to quickly and safely achieve desired levels of paint correction within a shorter time frame.
Seeing is believing. The Sensei is ready to revolutionise the detailing industry by bringing unparalleled levels of quality at unbeatable value.
Remember, if its not good enough to be used on our cars, its not good enough to be used on yours.
- Rapid paint levelling
- Effective paint correction and sealant application
- Professional detailing
- Variable Speed Control Module
- Soft Start Functionality
- Ergonomically Designed for both LH / RH use
- 21mm/15mm throw (orbit)
- Removeable handle
- Interchangeable backing plate for versatility
- ON/OFF Switch Lock
- 4 meter power lead for added convenience
- Extra powerful & reliable 1000W motor and bearings for heavy duty use
- CE Certified
- Minimal vibration and enhanced stability to enable prolonged use with minimal fatigue.
- Power - 1000 Watt, 50Hz
- 240V Electrical Connection
- 5 Amps Current Draw
- Weight 2.7kg
- 1800-4800 O.P.M. (Oscillations Per Minute)
- The Sensei 15mm/21mm DARO Polisher
- 5"Backing Plate
- 6"Backing Plate (For 21mm version only)
- Allen Key & Spare Motor Brushes
- Handle attachment (can be mounted on either sides of the DA polisher)
- Instruction manual (English)
- Manufacturers Warranty (12 months)
*Please note that we recommend 6" pads to be used with the 5" backing plate and 7" pads be used with the 6" backing plate*
**Note colourway of polisher is yellow as opposed to black in picture**