The Apex Customs Ceramic Coat Kit consists of:
Apex Customs Nano Quartz Multi-Surface Ceramic Coating - 50ml
Introducing the professional-grade 'Nano Quartz' ceramic coating kit designed for all painted surfaces including PPF & Vinyl which comes complete with the Base Coat, Prime, and Top Seal including an applicator block, several suede cloths, nitrile gloves and spray bottles.
BASE COAT is a 9H layer of glass that cures over painted surfaces to increase the hardness of the surface. A 110° water contact angle ensures tight water beading resulting in hydrophobic self-cleaning properties. BASE COAT has a durability of 24 months.
PRIME is a surface preparation spray designed to effectively remove grease and any polish oils that may remain on the surface. PRIME prepares the surface for BASE COAT to maximize bonding between the surface and the ceramic coat.
TOP SEAL is a silicon-based polymer-based spray-on sealant to prevent water spotting during curing and extends the hydrophobic properties of BASE COAT. Use every 3 months to boost gloss levels and prolong hydrophobic properties
- Extreme 9H hardness (pencil scale)
- Immense gloss, ultimate "wet look" set to last 2 years+
- 110° water contact angle for extreme hydrophobicity
- Low VOC, high solid ceramic coating
- Non carcinogenic
- Increased resistance to all contaminants and traffic film
- Resistance to light scratching and water spots
- Safe on all paintwork surfaces including PPF & Vinyl.
For best results, the surface must be prepared meticulously. All surfaces must be thoroughly washed and decontaminated with iron removers/clay bars (even if the car is new).
Any defects existing in the paintwork will be 'locked in' by the coating, therefore you will want to correct paint where necessary to ensure your car will look its best when protected.
Perform machine polishing if necessary. If you don't own a machine or compounds, click here for further information.
For a full step by step guide, refer to the user manual attached.
Apex Customs Ceramic Wipe Edgeless Micro Fibre Towel
A versatile 300GSM towel to help wipe off any excess wax or polishing compounds from vehicle panels, attracts dust from dashboards and upholstery to achieve a streak-free finish on any surface. Also great for cleaning interior leather or upholstery.
Dimensions: 40cm x 40cm
Density: 300 GSM (grams per square meter)
CleanSkin Detailing Microfibre Sponge Applicator - Small
These microfibre applicators are designed with a hidden stitch and wrapped with an impermissible inner layer to prevent excess product absorption into the sponge. This is particularly useful for ceramic coating applications to reduce product wastage and excess product build-up which can become tacky as the coating begins to cure.
They are made with a two-tone microfibre layer (light blue/grey) to help differentiate from standard microfiber applicators and for ease of identification of used sections. The two sides function exactly the same.
Features & Benefits
- Colour: light blue/grey
- Blend: 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Border/edging: hidden stitch
- Material: 100% split microfibre
- Long lasting sponge
- Super soft/lint-free/extra absorbent
- Ergonomic soap bar shape designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Excellent choice for auto/marine/RV/cycle and aviation cleaning
- Extremely durable, able to withstand numerous uses
- Perfect for applying dressings or cleaning your interior
- Applying gels, liquids and waxes or leather conditioners
- Perfect for spreading detailing prays and no rinse/waterless washes
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dye, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.