With increasing restrictions on the use of solvent-containing degreasers and cleaners safer, water-based materials have been developed.
However, it has been difficult to match the performance of the solvent-containing systems and increasing environmental restrictions on the ranges of acceptable water-based actives and have further tested the formulators’ ability.
Surfex-HD provides performance levels that match and even exceed solvent systems while meeting the latest standards of biodegradability.
Surfex-HD attacks all oil and grease based soiling, but unlike solvent-based cleaners will additionally and effortlessly clean organic, or water-deposited grime.
Surfex-HD can be adjusted in strength to suit the level of soil, remaining active at levels of just 1 part to 200 in water for light work, or used neat for extreme duty work.
Surfex-HD is recommended for all arduous automotive, commercial and domestic cleaning duties.
It can be used on exterior and interior surfaces, paint, alloy wheels, tyres, fabric, carpets and most surfaces. Spot tests are always advisable.
Surfex-HD can be sprayed, brushed or applied using pressure washer equipment.
Surfex-HD contains zero VOCs, is biodegradable, non-toxic and pleasant to use, yet its ability to remove grease and oil based contamination exceeds many well-know solvent-based degreasers.
Using water-based degreasers allows the adjustment of strength to suit the job. Surfex-HD can be added to water at just 0.5% to form an effective cleaner for light application and increased in strength to neat if required for heavy industrial applications.
- Powerful water-based APC (all purpose cleaner).
- Safe for virtually all automotive and domestic surfaces (always spot test before use).
- Biodegradable formulation.
- Economical use from just 0.5% to neat.
- Available in 1 litre, 5 litre
- The 1-litre Surfex-HD is supplied with a trigger spray for ease of application.
How To Use
Surfex-HD is used on cool surfaces diluted from 1 part in 100 for light cleaning or use neat for maximum grease and oil removal.
- Saturate greasy surfaces leave for a few moments.
- Agitate heavy soil with a stiff bristled brush.
- Rinse the surface with clean water.
- Always spot test before use