- A flat shipping fee will be added during checkout for this item if postage is selected; however kindly note that additional shipping costs may also apply depending on the delivery location which will be advised after the order is placed. A separate payment request for additional bulk shipping costs will be sent if required.
Please notify us using the 'Notes' section when you checkout if you have a forklift to unload the goods or if it needs to be unloaded via a tailgate (which incurs an extra fee).
- Select Click & Collect for free pickups from our store.
- Additional shipping charges also apply for deliveries to WA, North QLD and NT; kindly contact us for a more accurate quote.
- Deliveries are only available for business / commercial addresses; and not for residential addresses.
Availability: For this particular item, this can change over time so kindly contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to the latest update.
FY-2AT control system is made with the PET hot press molding technique to provide stability and durability and features a touch-key panel design. It can be adjusted according to different paint layer requirements. Each emitter can be independently controlled.
The cassette structure is precision designed and uses 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors and VPOWER or PHILIPS 21″ gold plated shortwave infrared halogen lamps that enable the light to distribute evenly and increase the curing area.
- Made from aluminium alloy and 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors.
- Equipped with Vpower’s 21″ quartz short wave infrared halogen lamps (Optional PHILIPS lamps also available).
- Automatic device with LED display electronic timer and power settings.
- Hydraulic lifter with an independent switch and 360º rotation.
- With pulse ultrasonic paint curing function.
- Power supply AC 200-240V Input Power: 2x1100W
- Curing area of 800x1000mm
- Adjustable timer of 0min-99mins.
- Automatic overload protection.
- Each emitter can be independently controlled.
- Dimensions of unit: 1650 x 860 x 660mm
|Operating Time w. Full Charge
|Country of Manufacture
Application: For ceramic coating applications, it is recommended to have a contact time of 20 minutes from a 1 metre distance at 60deg C per contact area section. This may differ across the types of coatings used.
Box 1 of 3 (Head): 74 x 58 x 19cm – 7kg
Box 2 of 3 (Body): 161 x 15 x 71cm – 18kg
Box 3 of 3 (Base): 89 x 68 x 66cm – 16kg
Download Brochure here
User Manual here