Postage: Additional shipping costs may also apply if shipped to regional areas such as WA, NT and North QLD; where one of our team members will reach out via email to confirm once the order has been received.
Availability: For this particular item, this can change over time so kindly contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to the latest update.
FY-2AT control system is made with the PET hot press molding technique to provide stability and durability and features a touch-key panel design. It can be adjusted according to different paint layer requirements. Each emitter can be independently controlled.
The cassette structure is precision designed and uses 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors and VPOWER or PHILIPS 21″ gold plated shortwave infrared halogen lamps that enable the light to distribute evenly and increase the curing area.
- Made from aluminium alloy and 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors.
- Equipped with Vpower’s 21″ quartz short wave infrared halogen lamps (Optional PHILIPS lamps also available).
- Automatic device with LED display electronic timer and power settings.
- Hydraulic lifter with an independent switch and 360º rotation.
- With pulse ultrasonic paint curing function.
- Power supply AC 200-240V Input Power: 2x1100W
- Curing area of 800x1000mm
- Adjustable temperature range of 40ºc – 100ºc
- Adjustable timer of 0min-99mins.
- Automatic overload protection.
- Each emitter can be independently controlled.
- Dimensions of unit: 1650 x 860 x 660mm
Application: For ceramic coating applications, it is recommended to have a contact time of 20 minutes from a 1 metre distance per contact area section. This may differ across the types of coatings used.
Box 1 of 3 (Head): 74 x 58 x 19cm – 7kg
Box 2 of 3 (Body): 161 x 15 x 71cm – 18kg
Box 3 of 3 (Base): 89 x 68 x 66cm – 16kg
- Additional shipping charges apply for deliveries as this is a bulky item. For deliveries to WA, North QLD and NT kindly contact us for a quote.
- Select Click & Collect for free pickups.
Download Brochure here