Ceramic Top offers unparalleled dirt-repellence, gloss and surface slickness. It has an exceptionally strong anti-static function that helps to keep surfaces dust-free and also contains a strong UV filter to help to prevent premature fading. Ceramic Top uses a permanent chemical bond to either bond directly to your boat’s gelcoat or topcoat, or a previously installed layer of Ceramic Base.
- Offers unparalleled dirt-repellence, gloss and surface slickness
- Strong anti-static function keep surface dust-free
- Strong UV filter prevents premature fading
- Please allow at least 12 hours after application for Marine Ceramic Top to fully cure.
- If applying directly to gelcoat or topcoat, first polish the surface to remove any imperfections.
- Marine Ceramic Top bonds best to surgically clean surfaces. Use Gtechniq Panel Wipe (can be diluted if necessary) and a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre to remove all polish residue from the surface.
- Soak the supplied application pad with the product. Spread onto an area measuring no more than 2’ by 2’ (60cm x 60cm) and remove the residue with a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre cloth.