New Quick Release Plug-in system D12.
The Kranzle KHD10/122 TST is NOT just a ‘domestic’ machine.
The KHD10/122 TST is a small compact pressure washer built to the same high standard of the rest of the Kranzle range.
It has a Brass pump head with twin high-pressure water seals, an air gap between the water seals and the oil seals, and shatter-proof ceramic-coated plungers.
This pressure washer is the same price as many cheaply made machines with aluminum valve casings but will not corrode or be worn out after 50 working hours.
It is a good mid-range machine with plenty of power suitable for all manner of cleaning tasks, both at home or in the workplace.
The unit has 5m of power cable (complete with plug) and 10m of steel braided rubber coated high-pressure hose.
All connections are brass screw fittings sealed by an O ring, so tools are not needed to change accessories or pack away the machine that takes up little space in the garage or in the back of your van. A well-designed high-quality machine with a brass pump head, ceramic coated pistons, and stainless steel valves.Suitable for home use and medium commercial/industrial usage, about 3-4 hours a day.
Complete with a 2-year warranty, plus a 10-year warranty on the brass pump head - you can’t go wrong!
- Operating pressure: 120 bar/1800 psi fully adjustable
- Lance: 20-degree spray angle (nozzle size 045) (Only 1 Lance)
- Water flow: 10 Ltrs/Min. @ 2800 rpm
- Max inlet water temp: 60 degree Celsius
- Max suction height: 1m: – but not recommended
- High pressure hose: 10 m steel braided, rubber-coated hose
- Chemical/detergent system: – Optional
- Power Supply: 15 Amp Plug required 230-240v 11 amps 1ph 50 Hz
- Connection load: 2.5 kw
- Motor output 1.8 kw
- Total Stop System
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Dimensions: 440 x 200 x 330 mm
Click to view User Manual