The Menzerna Step 1-2-3-4 Polishing & Protection Compounds Kit consists of:
- Menzerna Heavy Cut Fast Gloss 400 - 250ml / 1L
- Menzerna Medium Cut 2400 - 250ml / 1L
- Menzerna Super Finish 3500 - 250ml / 1L
- Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant - 250ml / 1L
This is the NEW Menzerna Sampler Kit which features 3 stages of cutting and a super slick protection sealant, allowing you to experience the full range of Menzerna for a budget friendly price. Menzerna is a premium German made polishing compound, often used by European OEM’s such as BMW and Mercedes. Each Polish provides a different level of cut and gloss allowing you a wide spectrum from removing deeper swirls and heavy oxidisation to a final light swirl removal with a high gloss finish. Power Lock Polymer Sealant is the perfect high gloss solution to seal that freshly polished paint.
The kit comprises of:
- Heavy Cut 400 – HC400 This cutting compound has a high cut, it is the strongest in the Menzerna range and is designed for modern ceramic clear coated paints often found on BMW, Mercedes, VW and other Euro vehicles. Menzerna Heavy Cut 400 is made to remove 1500 grit sanding marks, deeper swirls and other moderate paint defects easily. (250ml size)
- Medium Cut Polish – MCP2400 This polish has a medium cut combined with a medium gloss factor, and is designed for modern ceramic clear coated paints. Made to remove 2500 grit sanding marks, swirls, light oxidisation and other minor paint defects easily. (250ml size)
- Super Finish – SF3500 This finishing polish has a low cut combined with a high gloss finish, can be used as a light one-step process or to restore gloss after a cutting stage. Made to refine paint and eliminate very light swirls and light holograms, leaving behind a glossy finish ready for a premium wax or sealant. (250ml size)
- Powerlock Polymer Sealant: This long-term polymeric protective sealant will give your paintwork a deep wet high gloss finish that will compete against most carnauba waxes available in the market and offer up to 6 + months of protection for your vehicle. Can be applied by hand or machine.
Please note: as with all polishes best results are achieved once the surface has been prepared correctly (washed / clayed etc). Areas should be clean, dry and cool – it is advisable to work undercover or in shade, however with good light.
Made in Germany