These microfibre applicators are designed with a hidden stitch and wrapped with an impermissible inner layer to prevent excess product absorption into the sponge. This is particularly useful for ceramic coating applications to reduce product wastage and excess product build-up which can become tacky as the coating begins to cure.
They are made with a two-tone microfibre layer (light blue/grey) to help differentiate from standard microfiber applicators and for ease of identification of used sections. The two sides function exactly the same.
Features & Benefits
- Colour: light blue/grey
- Blend: 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Border/edging: hidden stitch
- Material: 100% split microfibre
- Long lasting sponge
- Super soft/lint-free/extra absorbent
- Ergonomic soap bar shape designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Excellent choice for auto/marine/RV/cycle and aviation cleaning
- Extremely durable, able to withstand numerous uses
- Perfect for applying dressings or cleaning your interior
- Applying gels, liquids and waxes or leather conditioners
- Perfect for spreading detailing prays and no rinse/waterless washes
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dye, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.