- Deep, Wet Gloss
- Perfect For Car Shows
- Will not change attributes of Coatings or Hydrophobic Finishes
- Safe On All Finishes.
- Will Not Harm Satin Or Matte Finishes
Dream Maker Show Car Gloss Amplifier is for use at events or simply for professionals and enthusiasts who desire to achieve the highest gloss. There is no other way to put it than what’s in the name. In your hand, you quite literally hold a DREAM MAKING bottle of PURE GLOSS for your paint. P&S Dream Maker is ideal for shows and car meets. Spray on, buff off, and boom, instant unrivaled gloss! Even if it only adds that extra 1% for your car to acheive that WOW FACTOR to win awards at your favorite Car Show, then Dream Maker is the answer. Dream Maker provides a show car exotic finish with a light layer of protection. Trust the experts and take Dream Maker for a test drive!
P&S – Dream Maker Gloss Amplifier is quite literally a bottle of Pure Gloss for your vehicle’s paintwork. Dream Maker is the ideal product for Car Shows or Meets where the gloss of your paint needs to pop or for simply when you want your car to stand out on any occasion. It offers no cleaning capabilities, only extremely short term protection, and only a week of longevity, however it provides just an insane gloss for your show car. Another major benefit of Dream Maker is that, as it doesn’t change the surface tension, it will not change the attributes of your vehicles coating or sealant in terms of its beading or its overall protection. If you want an award winning show car, you need to try P&S Dream Maker.
During the development of Dream Maker, the team at P&S collaborated with Gordon McCall, who spent the early years of his automotive career as a pioneering elite level detailer. Producing award winning finishes for car shows throughout the world, Gordon turned his attention from preparing cars for shows, to creating shows of his own. Combining a 40 year history with P & S, and with Renny Doyle, it was only natural to collaborate on a high level finish product to help produce the maximum gloss on vehicles at a car show. As Gordon says, “Semper Lucet”, Always Shining.
How To Use:
- For best results, Dream Maker should be applied to a freshly washed vehicle that is free of major contaminants. Clay the vehicle if necessary
- For Dry Paint applications, mist 1-2 sprays per panel and immediately work the product in with a Microfiber towel. Flip the towel as needed to level the product. That’s it, you’re done! Now go stare at your car!
- For use as a drying aid, apply 1-2 sprays per panel and work the product in with your favorite drying towel. That’s it, you’re done! Now go stare at your car!