The Rag Company is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for an all-purpose dual-pile detailing towel. The Spectrum 420 is an excellent quality 420 gsm microfiber towel with a velvety soft premium microfiber SUEDE border that is the perfect choice for everything from Waterless Washing to Polish Removal and everything in-between!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Size: 41 cm x 41 cm Color: Royal Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Black Microfiber Suede Edge (Premium 70/30 Blend)
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach, and Softeners).
- Do NOT Tumble Dry and Do NOT Iron.
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- A TRICK that we recommend is putting 1/2 cup to 3/4 a cup of distilled vinegar into the bleach tray on the washer.
- This vinegar will provide more cleaning power, resulting in a softer feel and less stains.