- NEW: Mini-Brush Size = 5.5" 14cm Long With a Slender, Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Set Includes One Fine Detailing Brush + One Premium Boar's Hair Detailing Brush NOTE: Only Sold As A Set
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle, Ultra-Soft Fine Bristle Materials Detailing Brush) and Professional Quality Boar's Hair Bristles Brush
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
Detail Factory Crevice brush sets have shorter, stiffer bristles designed to reach into cracks and crevices and "dig" out dirt and grime. The black Ultra-Soft synthetic bristles are best used around scratch-prone automotive surfaces, such as "Piano black" interior panels found in many modern cars.
The blonde boar bristle brush, while still safe for most surfaces, is very stiff and best for stubborn cracks and crevices that just won't come clean. Instrument and infotainment panels that need dusting and cleaning, where our standard detail brushes may be too large, are another great area for the Crevice Brush Set. Use the Crevice Brush Set to clear away years of dried wax and polish around emblems and badges.
Like all our brushes, the ergonomically designed and balanced handles allow you to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.