Ceramic Base forms a protective barrier which is extremely hard and exceptionally durable. This makes it very effective at preventing swirling and minor scratching from poor washing techniques. With great gloss retention, Ceramic Base becomes the functional surface of the gelcoat.
- Provides an extremely hard and durable barrier
- Crystal clear finish
- If only applying Marine Ceramic Base to your marine craft please allow at least 12 hours for Marine Ceramic Base to fully cure after application.
- If applying Marine Ceramic Top over Marine Ceramic Base please wait 4 hours after completing Ceramic Base before applying Ceramic Top, then allow at least 12 hours for both to fully cure.
- If applying directly to gelcoat or topcoat, first polish the surface to remove any imperfections.
- Ceramic Base bonds best to surgically clean surfaces. Use Gtechniq Panel Wipe (this can be diluted if necessary) and a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre cloth to remove all polish residue from the surface before applying Marine Ceramic Base.
- Application - Soak the application pad supplied with product. Spread onto an area measuring no more than 2’ by 2’ (60cm x 60cm) and remove residue with a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre cloth.